Mr Rabe has NCE Biology/Geography, BSc (Hons) Biology, MSc Biology (Parasitology), PhD Parasitology (In View). He worked as a classroom teacher for over a decade in both primary and post primary schools, and four years as a university Lecturer. Mr Rabe has four publications, two published and two were reviewed and awaiting publication.
Achievements: Overall Best Graduating student, Commandant award for meticulousness and hard work during the 2020-Armed Forces Selection Board exercise for 72RC.
- O. I. Ada, N. Egbe, G. B. Onwumere, Y. Rabe, U. Ozojiorfor, A. U. Hassan, Y. M. Sanyinna, Mutations in the Quinolones Resistance Determining Regions of gyrA in Nosocomial Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella typhi.
- K. B. Dikwa, Y. A Umar, B. Alhaji, Yusuf Rabe, (2021). Prevalence of Schistosomiasis in Kaduna Metropolis”. Nigerian Journal of Microbiology.
PAPERS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
- Y. Rabe, K. B. Dikwa, A. Ahmad, H. M Bandiyya and Y. M. Sanyinna (2022). Mosquito Vector Abundance and Distribution Associated with the Prevalence of Malaria in Zango Local Government Area, Katsina State, Nigeria. Accepted by the South Asian Journal of Parasitology, with a manuscript number: 2022/SAJP/83183.
- Y Rabe, A. Ahmad and Y. M. Sanyinna. (2022). Level of Awareness and Use of Insecticide Treated Nets among Pregnant Women Attending Comprehensive Health Centre Zango, Zango Local Government Area, Katsina State, North-Western Nigeria. Accepted by the International Journal of Biology and Pharmacy Research Achieve, with a manuscript number: IJBPRA-2022-0021.3.
- Y. Rabe, A. Ahmad, H. M Bandiyya and Y. M Sanyinna (2022). Prevalence of Malaria in Zango Local Government Area, Katsina State, Nigeria. Accepted by the Savanna Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, with a manuscript number: 2022/SAJP/83183