Prof GA Ajibade had his early education in Nasarawa Baptist Day School and Saint John’s College Jos. His higher education was at the University of Ilorin from where he obtained both Bachelors and Masters Degrees and later at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi for his Doctorate degree in Botany. His academic career started in NDA, from Assistant Lecturer; he rose through the ranks to his current position as Professor of Botany. He has published widely in a cluster of research areas that are primarily in the Botany discipline namely Plant Physiology, Plant Enzymology, Plant Ecology, Phytosociology, Medicinal Plants Science, and Biotechnology. He has served in various academic administrative positions notably Departmental and Faculty Examination Officer, Academy Examination Officer, Head of Biological Science Department, and Director of General Studies. He is married and blessed with children. His hobbies include nature photography, dancing, and walking.
NAMES: AJIBADE, GABRIEL ADEGBOYEGA.
DATE OF BIRTH: 4 APRIL 1959.
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED.
STATE OF ORIGIN: OYO
LOCAL GOVT. AREA: OGBOMOSO NORTH. OGBOMOSO.
(Laka Area, Bara Adeniyi (Onilu) Compound).
PHONE CONTACT NUMBERS: +2348059114705
EDUCATION (SCHOOLS ATTENDED)
- BAPTIST DAY SCHOOL, NASSARAWA GWOM JOS (1967—1973)
- JOHNS COLLEGE, JOS (1973—1978)
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN (1978—1983)
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN (1985—1987)
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI (1995—2000)
- NATIONAL TEACHERS INSTITUTE, KADUNA (2007)
- PRIMARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (1973)
- A.S.C. (GRADE ONE) (1978).
- Sc. (HONS) BOTANY (1983)
- Sc. BOTANY. (1987)
- D. BOTANY (2000)
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (pgde) (2013)
- DIPLOMA IN STRUCTURED COMPUTER PROGRAMMING. 1999
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION; NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT. 2001
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION; CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAM ON INSTITUTIONS, ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE, AND SERVICE DELIVERY; SKYLAB COMMUNICATIONS CONSULT. NDA, 2011
- Certificate of attendance Biotechnology Workshop ABU biotech centre,2012
- Certificate of attendance Biotechnology Workshop CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY AND CANCER RESEARCH, PUNE, INDIA. 2013.
- Certificate of attendance NATIONAL DISCOURSE ON NIGERIA IN GLOBAL PEACE SUPPORT OPERATIONS 20-22 JUL 2009, NDA.
- TEACHER REGISTRATION COUNCIL OF NIGERIA. KD/T/01236
- MEMBERSHIP OF LEARNED SOCIETIES.
- MEMBER, INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGY, LONDON 1990
- MEMBER, BOTANICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA, 1995-DATE
- MEMBER, BIOTECHNOLOGY SOCIETY OF NIGERIA. 2000
SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW/ADVISORY MEMBER (SFIARSA) OF THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF RESEARCH SCIENTISTS AND ADMINISTRATORS (IARSA)
APPOINTMENTS (CAREER, JOBS)
CAREER OUTSIDE NDA:
- LABORATORY DEMONSTRATOR
- SUPERVISING AND MARKING PRACTICALS OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
- SABBATICAL TEACHING AT KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY
- TEACHING, RESEARCHING AND ADMINISTRATION 2015/2016
- VISITING LECTURERSHIP AT KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY
- TEACHING, RESEARCHING AND ADMINISTRATION 2016/2017
- VISITING LECTURERSHIP AT FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSINMA, KATSINA STATE.
- TEACHING, RESEARCHING AND ADMINISTRATION 2019/2020
CAREER IN NDA
- LECTURING, RESEARCHING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
|· ASSISTANT LECTURER 1987-1990
· LECTURER 11 1990-1993
· LECTURER 1 1993-2000
· SENIOR LECTURER 2000-2005
· ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR 2005-2015
· PROFESSOR 2015-DATE
ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATIVE EXPOSURE IN NDA
- SECRETARY -BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENTAL BOARD 1987-1990
- EXAMINATION OFFICER -BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENTAL 1990-1992
- TIMETABLE OFFICER- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT 1992-1994
- HEAD OF DEPARTMENT-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT,NDA2007-2009
- EXAMINATION OFFICER -FACULTY OF SCIENCE, NDA. 2002- 2003
- POSTGRADUATE COORDINATOR -FACULTY OF SCIENCE NDA 2005- 2007
- FACULTY REPRESENTATIVE NDA ACCREDITATION COMMITTEE 2014
ACADEMY WIDE APPOINTMENT
- GARDEN MEMBER-, NDA OFFICERS MESS 1994
- VICE/CHAIRMAN- ACADEMY CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEE 2001-2002
- MEMBER-, BOARD OF INVESTIGATION.
- CHAIRMAN, – ACADEMY EXAMINATION COMMITTEE 2013-2016
- CHAIRMAN, PLANNING COMMITTEE ON REFRESHER COURSE
- ON THE CONDUCT OF EXAMINATIONS(20 JUNE 13) 2013
- MEMBER, ACADEMY COMMITTEE ( CADETS HANDBOOK), 2013
- MEMBER, ACADEMY COMMITTEE (PG HANDBOOK), 2013 MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION.
- Member, Institute of Biology, London 1990
- MEMBER, THE BOTANICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA(BOSON) 1995- DATE
- MEMBER, AQUATIC SOCIETY OF NIGERIA 1998
- MEMBER-BIOTECHNOLOGY SOCIETY OF NIGERIA 2000
SERVICES TO THE ACADEMIC COMMUNITY
- SECRETARY, LOC (BOSON ANNUAL CONFERENCE)NDA BOSSON 2005
- PUBLICATION OFFICER, (BOSON ANNUAL CONFERENCE)NDABOSSON2005
- RESOURCE PERSON- TEACHER CAPACITY BUILDING SURE-P WORKSHOP,
- KADUNA STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION. 2014.
- MEMBER OF COUNCIL, THE BOTANICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA 2002- DATE.
- ASSESSORSHIP FOR STAFF PROMOTION PRINCIPAL LECTURER TO CHIEF LECTURER, KADUNA POLYTECHNIC 2013
- SABBATICAL LEAVE- DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES, KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA. 2015-2016
- VISITING APPOINTMENT KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY 2016- 2017
ACADEMIC JOURNALS ASSESSORSHIP AND ADMINISTRATION
- ASSESSOR-NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION- 1998—2008
- ASSESSOR- NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF BOTANY – 2004-DATE
- ASSESSOR- JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – 2008-DATE
- ASSESSOR- JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 2008-DATE
- BUSINESS MANAGER-NIGERIANJOURNALOFBOTANY- 2004-TO DATE.
- BUSINESS MANAGER-ACADEMYJOURNALOFDEFENCESTUDIES 2006 – 2012.
- EDITOR- JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL STUDIES 2011
- ASSOCIATE EDITOR -JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH, UYO. 2004 — TO DATE
- ASSOCIATE EDITOR -ACADEMY JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING. – 2013 — TO DATE
- SECRETARY EDITORIAL BOARD- ACADEMY JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING 2013
COURSES TAUGHT OVER THE YEARS.
SCIENCE LAB PRACTICAL- GENERAL BIOLOGY-, GENERAL PHYSIOLOGY- BIOLOGICAL METHODS,- SEEDLESS PLANTS,- SEED PLANTS-, ECOLOGY,- GENETICS-, COMPARATIVE PLANT ANATOMY-, FIELD COURSE -, NIGERIAN VEGETATION,- SYSTEMATIC BIOLOGY-, MEDICINAL PLANTS-, PLANT PHYSIOLOGY -, LAB EXERCISES, -, POPULATION GENETICS- GENERAL CYTOGENETICS -, RESEARCH & SEMINAR-, VIROLOGY-, BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMATICS-, SOIL ECOLOGY-, PROJECT,- ECONOMIC BOTANY,- SEMINAR- , PRODUCTION OF INLAND AND MARINE WATERS,- ECOLOGICAL PLANT PHYSIOLOGY-, MORPHOLOGY AND TAXONOMY OF MEDICINAL PLANTS-, PHARMACOLOGY & HERBAL MEDICINAL PRACTICE-, ETHNO BOTANY OF NIGERIAN COMMUNITIES-, ECOLOGICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT-, ECO PHYSIOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES-, BSc, MSc. RESEARCH PROJECT,- PH.D. RESEARCH SEMINARS-, PH.D. RESEARCH
RESEARCH FOR MY DEGREES
BSc PROJECT LIPASE AND INVERTASE ACTIVITIES IN GERMINATING SEEDS OF ADANSONIA DIGITATA.UNILORIN 1983
MSc DISSERTATION POLYPHENOL OXIDASE ACTIVITIES IN CUT TUBERS OF YAM (Dioscorea rotundata) UNILORIN 1987
PhD THESIS ECOPHYSIOLOGICAL STUDIES ON DACTYLOCTENIUM AEGYPTIUM ATBU, BAUCHI 2000.
PGDE The Causes and Consequences of Lateness to School by Students of GGSS, Barnawa, Kaduna, Nigeria. 2013
NDA PROJECT/DISSERTATION/THESSES SUPERVISION COUNT
- PROJECT SUPERVISION COUNT 50+ 1992 TO DATE
- DISSERTATION SUPERVISION COUNT 20+ 2010- DATE
- THESES SUPERVISION COUNT 03 2010 TO DATE
APPOINTMENT AS EXTERNAL EXAMINER FOR PROJECTS/DISSERTATION/THESES
- ABU, Biological Sciences for MSc DISSERTATIONS (41) 20011 TO DATE
- ABU, BIOLOGICAL Sciences for DOCTORATE THESSES (2) 2016 TO DATE
- ABU, DEPARTMENT OF Biological Sciences 2009-2011 UNDERGRADUATES PROJECT (ONE APPOINTMENT OF TWO YEARS) EXAMINATION
PROF. E.O. ETEJERE
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN.
PROF. T.O. OSENI
DEPARTMENT OF AGRONOMY ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY BAUCHI
PROF AM GANI
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI.
- Etejere, E.O. Mustapha, O.T., and Ajibade G.A. (1986) Aspect OF THE metabolism of Adansonia digitata. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 18 (2): 213 – 219.
- Etejere, E.O. Ajibade G.A., and Fawole, M.O. (1990) Influence of Fertilizer application on browning and Polyphenol Oxidase Activity in cut tubers of yam. Turrialba, 40 (4): 499 – 502.
3 FATANMI, EO, AJIBADE, GA FOLORUNSHO, AE.(2013) PHENOLOGICAL STUDIES OF TWO VARIETIES OF HIBISCUS CANNABINUS LINN IN ILE-IFE, SOUTHWEST NIGERIA. JOURNAL OF BIOLOGY, AGRICULTURE, AND HEALTHCARE (ONLINE) VOL 3 nos 8, 2013
4 OAIKHENA E.E, AJIBADE G.A, J APPAH AND BELLO, O.M (2013) DEHYDROGENASE ENZYME ACTIVITIES IN GERMINATING COWPEA (VIGNA UNGUICULATA (L) WALP) JOURNAL OF BIOLOGY, AGRICULTURE AND HEALTHCARE (ONLINE) VOL 3 nos 20, 2013
5 AMINU ADO, GA AJIBADE, AND D. MAIKAJE (2015) DETERMINATION OF FERMENTATION POTENTIALS OF TAMARINDUS INDICA YEAST ISOLATES. CURRENT RESEARCH JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES VOL 7(1) 1-5(ONLINE)
6 AMINU ADO, GA AJIBADE AND D. MAIKAJE (2014) ISOLATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF YEAST IN TAMARINDUS INDICA, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA AND CITRUS LIMON CURRENT research JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (ACCEPTED crjbs #12572 ONLINE)
7 AJIBADE G. A, Abdul, S. D and Oseni, T. O (2005) Germination process in the seeds from inflorescence morphotypes of Dactyloctenium aegyptium (L) P BEAUV Nigerian Journal of Botany, 18: 182—189 (PROFESSIONAL BODY).
8 AJIBADE, GA, AMINA MOHAMMED GARBA, AND JOSEPH APPAH (2014) BACKGROUNDS TO THE UNDERSTANDING OF ETHNOBOTANICAL PRACTICE AMONG THE HAUSA OF NORTHERN NIGERIA. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INDIGENOUS MEDICINAL PLANTS VOL 47(1) 1539-1541. ISSN 2051-4263
9 ADO, A., AJIBADE GA, And maikaje, db (2013) fermentation potentials of citrus limon and hibiscus sabdariffa juice extracts. Nigerian journal of chemical research vol 18; 11-18.
10 ADO, A., AJIBADE GA, And maikaje, db (2013) dough rising ability of tamarindus indica, citrus limon and hibiscus sabdariffa yeast isolates. nigerian journal of chemical research vol 18; 33-39.
11 Ewebiyi, FO, Appah, j and AJIBADE GA (2015) taxonomy, distribution and diversity of phytoplankton in some water bodies in ksduna metropolis, nigeria. journal of natural sciences research vol 5, no 18: 48-56
12 Ewebiyi, FO, Appah, J, and AJIBADE GA (2015) contribution of physicochemical parameters of water bodies to taxonomy, DISTRIBUTION, and diversity of phytoplankton within Kaduna metropolis, Nigeria. journal of environment and earth science, vol 5 no 18: 20-27.
13 MAGAJI, YA. AJIBADE GA, YILWA VLY, APPAH J, HAROUN AA, ALHAJI I, MM NAMADI And sodimu ai. (2018) concentration of heavy metals in the soil and translocation with phytoremediation potential by plant species in military shooting range. world scientific news 92(2) 260-271.
14 Ajibade, G.A., and Suleiman, J. (1993). The effect of two seed dressing chemicals on germination and seedling growth of Vigna unguiculata (L) WALP NDA Journal 3 (1): 54 – 61.
15 Appah, J., Ajibade G.A., and Obot, E.A. (1993) Anomalous root anatomy in Moringa oleifera. NDA Journal 3 (1): 69 – 73.
16 Ajibade G.A. and Appah, J. (1997) Evaluation of anthropogenic (Troops) impact on phytosociological characteristics of grasses in Ribadu Military Cantonment. Defence Studies, 7: 85 – 89.
17 Ajibade G.A. and Appah J. (1999) A perspective on the phytosociological status of Forbs within Ribadu Military Cantonment, Kaduna. Defense Studies: 9: 158 – 162.
18 Ajibade G.A. (2007) Macrophyte Vegetation of the Ungwan Rimi Stream Marshland in Kaduna Metropolis. Academy Journal of Defence Studies.14 (Feb.) 52—68
19 Ajibade G.A. (2009) Macrophyte Vegetation of the Dosa Stream Marshland in Kaduna Metropolis. Academy Journal of Defence Studies vol 16 (FEB) PP 82-93.
20 Ajibade G.A. and Ebukanson, G.J. (2000) Inflorescence diversity, distribution and productivity in Dactyloctenium aegyptium (L) P. Beauv. West African Journal of Biological Sciences, 11: 71-77
21 Ajibade G.A., Abdul S.D., and Oseni T.O. (2000) Vegetation dominance strategies among grasses at Ribadu Military Cantonment, Kaduna. Science Forum 2(1) 39 – 44.
22 Ajibade G.A., Abdul, S.D., and Oseni T.O. (2000) Phytosociological status of Dactyloctenium aegyptium (L) Beauv in the gramineae of Ribadu Military Cantonment, Kaduna Nigeria. Science Forum Pure and Appl Sci 3(1) 5 – 11.
23 AJIBADE G.A., Abdul, S.D., and Oseni, T.O (2001). Characteristics of the seeds of Dactyloctenium aegyptium (L) P. BEAUV IN Kaduna, Nigeria Academy Journal of Science and Engineering, 1: (1): 26-31.
24 Ajibade G. A. (2002) A characterization of the vegetative and physiological properties of some Nigerian Beans. Journal of Science and Technology Research 1 🙁 1): 33-38.
25 AJIBADE G. A. (2003) Lipase and Amylase activities in Seedlings germinated from RB seeds of Parkia biglobosa (Jacq) R.Br.ex.G.Don. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Studies. 1 🙁 2): 39-41.
26 AJIBADE, GA (2004) OBSERVATIONS on the Nature of Browning Reaction in the white Yam (Dioscorea rotundata. Poir) Journal of Science and Technology Research University of Uyo 3: (2): 8-11.
27 Ajibade G.A. (2009) Macrophyte Vegetation of the River Karama Marshland in Kaduna Metropolis. Academy Journal of Defence Studies (In press).
28 Gabriel A. Ajibade, Solomon J. Kazzah, and Joseph Appah (2014). An Assessment of a Computer-Based Method for the Measurement of the Area of Simple Leaves. Academy Journal of Science and Engineering, 8: (1): 10-19.
29 Ajibade, G.A. (1996) Components of survival mechanism in seedling of Moringa oleifera. (Lam). Nigeria Journal of Technical Education, 13: 61 – 68.
30 Ajibade G.A. (1997). An evaluation of Potassium permanganate as a substitute for DCPIP in Ascorbic acid analysis of vegetables Nigeria Journal of Technical Education, 14: 143 – 147.
31 Ajibade G.A. Sharma, B.M. and Oseni, T.O. (1999) Phytosociological characteristics of the Poaceae in Ribadu Military Cantonment, Kaduna: A preliminary survey. Nigeria Journal of Technical Education: 15: 46 – 51.
32 AJIBADE GA (2009)PRODUCTION OF FIBRES FROM SOME WEED SPECIES OF KADUNA METROPOLIS In ajibade, ga and maikaje, db (editors) ‘things on a man’s mind’;a collection of research findings on the biological environment of Kaduna metropolis. lipsameg press, kaduna, 2009.
33 Ajibade G.A. (1993). The activity of Ascorbic acid oxidase in germinating Cowpea, (Vigna unguiculata (L) Walp) PROCEEDINGS of the Faculty of Science, NDA 2: 10 – 17
34 Ajibade G.A. (1992) “Zogale Ghandi”: Song of the Horseradish tree. The Valiant, 21: 78 – 79.
35 AJIBADE, GA (2000) PREPARATIONS OF MATERIALS AND BENCH REAGENTS FOR BIOLOGY PRACTICALS. INVITED PAPER BY CHEMICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA, KADUNA CHAPTER AT FSP MULTIPURPOSE HALL, 12 OCTOBER 2000.
36 AJIBADE, GA (1998) THE CONCEPT OF APPARENT FREE SPACE IN THE STUDY OF WATER AND MINERAL ION TRANSPORTATION across PLANT ROOTS (PAPER DELIVERED TO THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE, 1998) MONOGRAPH
37 AJIBADE, GA (2002) CAREERS IN BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES; AN INVITED PAPER PRESENTED TO THE SUCCESS ACADEMY AT DEEPER LIFE CAMPGROUND KM 16 KACHIA RD KADUNA FROM 27 SEPT-OCT 1 2002.
38 AJIBADE GA AND MORUFAT P FADARE (1999) COMPUTERS IN BIOLOGY. A SEMINAR PAPER WAS PRESENTED TO JOEFEGAN TRAINING CENTRE, KADUNA.
39 Magaji Y.*, G. A. Ajibade , V. M. Y. Yilwa , J. Appah , A. A. Haroun, I. Alhaji , M. M. Namadi , A. I. Sodimu (2018) Concentration of heavy metals in the soil and translocation with phytoremediation potential by plant species in military shooting range World Scientific News 92(2) (2018) 260-271 EISSN 2392-2192
40 Haroun A A, C. E. Osuji , A. I. Alhaji , GA. Ajibade , K. Onuh , G. A. Etuk-Udo , V. A. Etim , P. C. Onyenekwe and M. S. Abdulsalam (2020) Molecular Characterization and in-vitro Regeneration of Wild Ganoderma lucidum from Abuja, Nigeria Journal of Applied Life Sciences International 23(12): 1-11, 2020; Article no.JALSI.61737 ISSN: 2394-1103
41 Emmanuel Omale Adole, Victoria Moltong Yilwa, Gabriel A. Ajibade (2020) Effect of Aflatoxins on Heamatological Profile of Albino Rats (Rattus norvegicus) International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 10, Issue 8, August-2019, 1066
42 Usman, M, MD Abdulrahaman, MC Emere and GA AJIBADE (2021) ETHNOBOTANNY OF MEDICINAL PLANTS WITH ANTIDIABETIC POTENTIALS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA. EURASIAN JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING 7(1) 46-58
43 ADO, A., AJIBADE GA, And maikaje, db. GIRBO, AA. (2014). A DESIGN FOR SIMPLE LOCAL FERMENTER. INTELECTUAL PROPERTY AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER OFFICE (IPTTO), NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY CENTRE 2013/2014 RSD RESULTS AND INVENTIONS REPORT, SEPTEMBER 2014, pp5-8
RECENT CONFERENCE PAPERS
43 Ajibade G. A. (2004). Lipase and Invertase activities in seedlings germinated from RB seeds of Parkia biglobosa. Paper presented to the 13th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which was held at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi from 26th –30th September 2004.
44 Ajibade G, A. (2006). Ecological significance of Dactyloctenium aegyptium Paper presented to the 15th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which held at the University Uyo from 4h –8th April 2006
45 Ajibade, A. Gabriel and Solomon, J Kazzah (2007) A Computer-Based Method for the Measurement of the Area of a Simple. Paper presented to the 17th -21st annual conference of the Nigerian Association for Aquatic Sciences, which was held at the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna from 31st –16th FEBRUARY 2007
46 Hadiza y. Mohammed, Nancy, GEOFFREY, and Gabriel A. Ajibade (2007) Macrophytes of the Urbanized Malali Stream and Their Impact on Stream Productivity. Paper presented to the 16th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which was held at the University of Benin, Benin City from 111th –15th March 2007
47 Ajibade, GA. (2008) Deforestation in Kaduna State|: A Situation Report. Paper presented to the 17th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which was held at the Ebonyi State University, Awka. From 16th –19th September 2008
48 GARBA, AMINA M, and AJIBADE, G.A. (2010) Backgrounds to the Understanding of EthnoBotanical Practice among the Hausa. Paper presented to the 19th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which was held at the Student Centre Theatre, Umaru Musa Yar’aDdua University, KATSINA From 26th –29th July 2010.
49 GIDADO, SM, and AJIBADE, G.A. (2010) Preliminary Studies on EthnoBotanical Knowledge and Practice in Katsina Metropolis and Environs. Paper presented to the 19th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which was held at the Student Centre Theatre, Umaru Musa Yar’adDua University, KATSINA. From 26th –29th July 2010
50 GABRIEL.A. AJIBADE (2010) Aspects of the Dominance Strategies of Tithonia diversifolia (HENMSL) A. Gray. Paper presented to the 19th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which was held at the Student Centre Theatre, Umaru Musa Yar’adDua University, Katsina. From 26th –29th July 2010
51 MAGAJI, Y. DAN, V.M.Y., AJIBADE, G.A. and ALHAJI, B.B. (2010) Effect of Chromosomes Number on the Distribution and Host specificity of Striga species. Paper presented at the 19th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which held at the Student Centre Theatre, Umaru Musa Yar’adDua University, Katsina. From 26th –29th July 2010
52 MAGAJI, Y.; AJIBADE, G.A.AND ABDULSALAM, M. S. (2010) Evaluation of local and hybridized varieties of sorghum. Paper presented to the 19th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which was held at the Student Centre Theatre, Umaru Musa YaR’adDua University, Katsina. From 26th –29th July 2010.
53 GIDADO, S.M. AND AJIBADE, G.A. (2010) Leafy vegetables and their subsistence dietetic support to the inhabitants of Katsina metropolis, Katsina, state, in Nigeria. Paper presented to the 19th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which was held at the Student Centre Theatre, Umaru Musa YaR`adua University, Katsina. From 26th –29th July 2010
54 Barkindo Saidu and Gabriel .A. Ajibade (2010) Nigerian Plants, Forests and Environment and their prospects in world economy Paper presented to the 19th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which was held at the Student Centre Theatre, Umaru Musa Ya’adDua University, Katsina. From 26th –29th July 2010
55 GIDADO, S.M., AND AJIBADE, G.A. (2010) PRELIMINARY STUDIES ON ETHNOBOTANICAL KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICES IN KATSINA METROPOLIS AND ENVIRONS. Paper presented to the 19th annual conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, which was held at the Student Centre Theatre, Umaru Musa YAR’ADDUA UNIVERSITY, Katsina. From 26th –29th July 2010
Acknowledged by Kayode J and TO OGUNLEYE (2008) Checklist and Status of Plants Species Used as Spices in Kaduna State of Nigeria African Journal of General Agriculture 4 🙁 1) p 17.
57 AJIBADE GA. (2011), PATTERN OF ASSIMILATION OF NITRATES IN DEVELOPING COWPEA. A PAPER PRESENTED TO THE 20TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE BOTANICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA AT THE NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AWKA (6 – 9 JUNE 20011). BOOK OF ABSTRACTS P.50
58 HAJARA AUDU AND GA AJIBADE (2012) CONTENT OF BOTANICAL KNOWLEDGE IN THE PROVERBIAL SAYINGS OF IGALA INDIGENOUS PEOPLE A PAPER PRESENTED TO THE 21ST ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE BOTANICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA WHICH HELD AT DEPARTMENT BOTANY, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ILE- IFE (3 – 7 JUNE 2012). BOOK OF ABSTRACTS P.62
59 BULUS, S AND GA AJIBADE (2012) CONTENT OF BOTANICAL KNOWLEDGE IN THE PROVERBIAL SAYINGS OFBAJJU INDIGENOUS PEOPLE. A PAPER PRESENTED TO THE 21ST ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE BOTANICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA WHICH WAS HELD AT DEPARTMENT BOTANY, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ILE- IFE (3 – 7 JUNE 2012). BOOK OF ABSTRACTS P.64
60 OAIKHENA ENIMIE AND GA AJIBADE (2012) DEHYDROGENASE ENZYME ACTIVITY IN GERMINATING COWPEA (VIGNA UNGUICULATA L. WALP) A PAPER PRESENTED TO THE 21ST ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE BOTANICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA AT WHICH HELD AT DEPARTMENT BOTANY, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ILE- IFE(3 – 7 JUNE 2012). BOOK OF ABSTRACTS, P.111
61 ADO, A., AJIBADE GA And maikaje, DB AND girbo aa. (2014) design and construction of fermenter for FERMENTATION OF plants. biotechnological society of Nigeria annual conference nitr BSN 2014 book of abstracts. p 28
62 ADO, A., AJIBADE GA And maikaje, db (2014) biofuel potentials of Tamarindus juice extract. Nigerian society for microbiology book of abstracts zaria (2014)