Jamiu Yusuf Danga
Department of History and War Studies,
Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.
- Date of Birth: 09 Feb 1990
- LGA: Okene
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Marital Status: Married
- Gender: Male
- Contact: Department of History and War Studies, NDA Kaduna
- Date of First Appointment: 27th November 2019
- Present Salary Rank: ASST LECT, CONUASS 2 STEP 6
- Chartered Institute of Loan and Risk Management (CILRM)
- Historical Society of Nigeria (HSN)
- Lagos Studies Association (LSA)
- PhD Military History (yet to be Awaiting Result): Nigerian Defence Academy
- 2018 Master of Arts, History and International Studies: University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
- Ajaokuta Steel Company 1979-2007 (Unpublished MA thesis)
- 2014 Bachelor of Arts, History and International Studies: Kogi State University, Anyigba, Nigeria
- Ajaokuta Steel Company and Proletarianization of Peasants 1979-2004 (Unpublished BA thesis)
- 2008 Senior Secondary Certificate Examination
- Member, NDA Strategic Retreat Committee March 2022
- Member, Faculty Examination Committee March 2022
- Departmental Examination Officer Dec 2020
October 2020- March 2021
Centre for Global History, University York, United Kingdom
- Assisted a doctoral student of the centre to conduct archival research in National Archivals Kaduna on World Health Organisation (WHO) Western Sokoto malaria project.
EDUCATION CONSULTANT/ OFFICER
FCT Secondary Education Board-
Government Secondary School Wuse , Zone 3, Abuja
Dec 2015 to Nov 2019
Developed and implemented engaging curriculum aligned with student learning objectives and in adherence with state and district requirements.
- Conducted standardized assessments to evaluate student progress and assess effectiveness of program materials.
- Worked with students in group and individual environments to provide varied instruction styles for diverse learning modalities.
- JO Ogbaji and JY Danga “Suicide bombing in the camps of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPS) in Northeast Nigeria,” KIU Journal of Social Sciences 7 (4), 103-113, (2022)
- BJ Audu and JY Danga Nigerian Defence Academy and Military Entrepreneurship: Challenges and Prospects In Sanya Ojo (ed) Global Perspectives on Military Entrepreneurship and Innovation (pages 248-261) (2021) doi: 10.4018/978-1-7998-6655-8
- B.J. Audu, M. Hamza and J.Y. Danga Kaduna School of Military History and Academic Study of War. In C.C. Osakwe et al Evolving Trends in Socio-Econonmic and Military History Kaduna: Nigerian Defence Academy Publishers (2020).
- J.Y. Danga “Arms Control in Tiv Division of Benue Province, 1933-1954 Kashere Journal of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences vol 3 no 1 (2019) pp. 95-104 ISSN 2315-9758
- JY Danga “Leadership and crises of Steel Development in Nigeria: Wither Ajaokuta Steel Company?” Journal of Social and Policy Research, Vol 7 No 1. (2020) pp. 199-210
- Ajaokuta Steel Company 1979-2007 (Unpublished MA Thesis, University of Nigeria Nsukka) 2018.
- _Ajaokuta Steel Company and Proliterianisation of Peasants 1979-2007 (Unpublished B.A. Thesis, Kogi State University, Anyigba, Nigeria) 2018.