Engr. Isah Ibrahim
Department of Civil Engineering, Nigeria Defence Academy
Sex: Male State of Origin: Kano
Marital Status: Married L.G.E.: Dala
Data of Birth: 05th May, 1989 Language spoken: English and Hausa
To contribute effectively in all positions and circumstances, and also to work with highly motivated
team to attain the set organization goal.
SCHOOLS ATTENDED WITH DATE
Jodhpur National University, India. 2014 – 2016
Bayero University, Kano 2008 – 2013
Al-hila Secondary School 1999 – 2005
Army children School II Rukuba Barrack 1994 – 1999
M. Tech Civil (Transportation Engineering) 2016
National Youth Service Corps Certificate 2014
B. Eng. Civil Engineering (Second Class Upper) 2013
Senior Secondary School Certificate 2005
Primary School Leaving Certificate 2001
Intensive Computer Course 2010
Certificate in Auto Cad 2016
Certificate in MX Road 2016
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AQUIRED
Ability to use AutoCAD and MX Road
Ability to conduct proper and effective supervision while on site
Ability to use Microsoft Office Packages
National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC): Imam Malik Islamic education Centre,
Adamawa State 2014
Ministry of works housing and transportation, Kano state (3 months SIWES) 2010
Ministry of works housing and transportation, Kano state (6 months SIWES) 2010
Basic Firefighting and rescue operation 2014
National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) 2014
HONOURS AND ACTIVITIES
Civil Engineering representative (NEUSA) 2008- 2009
Nigeria University Engineering’s Association 2010
Student’s Union Government representative BUK 2010
Student’s Union Government (C.T.C.) 2010
Workshop on leadership for students’ Union Leaders of BUK, Kano 2010
Muslim copper’s Association of Nigeria (MCAN Sec. Gen. ) 2014
Self-motivated and hard working
Like challenging environment
Reading and researching
Dr. Salisu Dan Azumi
Senior Lecturer Department of Civil Engineering, Bayero University, Kano
Phone no, 08038547730
Dr. A.Y Abdul Fatah
Senior Lecturer Department of Civil Engineering, Bayero University, Kano
Phone no, 08066031086
Barr. Amina Umar
No. A148 UAC Street Gwammaja, Dala L.G.A. Kano
Phone No. 08065570430
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES/HONOUR SOCIETIES:
(1) Registered Engineer COREN (R.25, 804)
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
(1) Rabia L. Batagarawa*, Saminu Ahmed, John E. Sani, Idowu E. Abiodun (2019).
|Assessing Rainwater Harvesting Potential in Nigerian Secondary Schools– A Case Study of Government Girls Secondary School, Dutse, Abuja Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 2019, 6(7):1-10|
(2)A Dadangarba, A Saminu ‘’Domestic rain water harvesting as an alternative source of water supply Ribadu cantonment NDA Kaduna’’Saudi Journal of Engineering Vol 2, issue 3 Pages 159-164
(3) A. Saminu, RL. Batagarawa, IA. Chukwujama., A. Dadan Garba ; “Analysis of Ground
Water Quality for Wudil Town Kano State, Nigeria” . The Asian Institute of Research Engineering
and Technology Quarterly Reviews Vol.1, No.1 pages 6-13, 2018
(4) H.Garba, LG Tilli, S Ahmed, I Abdullahi ; “ Rainfall Interpolation Analysis on River Kaduna catcment for climate change assessment ’’ Nigerian journal of Technology (NIJOTECH) Vol. 37 No,3, pages 806-812, 2018.
(5) A Saminu , IA Chukwujama, A Dadan Garba, MM Namadi. “Performance Ealuation of Wupa Waste Water treatment plant Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. ”. American Journ Engineering Research (AJER) Issue-11 Volume-06, pages 85-90, 2017.
(6) A Saminu, A Ismail,IA Chukwujama, OBE Salau; “ Effect of landfill leachate on ground water quality of unguwan Dosa, Kaduna’’. Academy journal of science and engineering (AJSE) issue 1volume 10 pages 63-70, 2016
(7) A Saminu*1 ,L Rabia2, A I Ayinla3(2015) “ Sensitivity Analysis of Optinetwork Software for Water Distribution Networks. Global Journal of Advanced Engineering Technologies and Sciences (Gjaets) Vol 04, Issue 02, April 2015.
(8) A Saminu*1 ,L Rabia2, U Tsoho3, G Haruna4. B. Faustinus5(2015) “The Least Cost Design of Existing Water Distribution Network for NDA using Genetics Algorithm. Global Journal of Advanced Engineering Technologies and Sciences (Gjaets) Vol 02, Issue 02, Feb 2015.p28-35.
(9)I Abdullahi1 Nasiru,2 A Saminu3,L Sagir4 , E Charity 5.(2014) “Design of waste stabilization pond for sewage treatment at nigeriandefence academy staff quarters permanent sitemandokaduna” International journal of engineering and Applied sciences (IJEAS). Vol 01, Issue 02, Nov 2014.Issn :2393-3661.P9-15
(10)A Saminu1 IAbubakar 2 ,H Sani3 U Tsoho4 I Suleman 5(2014) “ Optimal Design Of Existing Water Distribution Network Using Genetics Algorithms”. American Journal ofEngineering Research (AJER) Issue-03 Volume-01, June 2014.Pp-163-173.
(11) A Saminu1, R L Batagarawa2,I Abubakar3U Tsoho4, H Sani5(2014) “Stochastic Analysis of Benue River Flow Using Moving Average (Ma) Model”.”.American Journal ofEngineering Research (AJER)Volume-03, Issue-03, March 2014.Pp-274-279.
(12) A Saminu*1 , IAbubakar2, , L Rabia3, U Tsoho3, G Haruna 5. (2013) “Modifications of Optinet work Software for the Implementation of Advance Genetic Algorithm on Existing Water Distribution Network”. International journal of engineering sciences &research technology, vol.2, issue 12, Dec 2013.issn: 2277- 9655.P 3599-3606.
(13) A Saminu*1, I Abdullahi2, U Tsoho3, I Nasiru4, A I Ayinla .(2013) “Investigating the hydrological characteristics of kaduna river basin”. International journal of engineering sciences &research technology, vol.2, issue 9, Sept 2013issn: 2277- 9655.P2420-2423.
(14) H.Garba, A.Ismail, A. Saminu, I Abdullahi and B. Faustinus .(2013) “Hydrological modeling of the impact of climate change on a tropical perennial river Flooding”. International journal of engineering and science, vol 3, issue 6, August, pp 30- 35,issn:2278-972.
(15)A Saminu*1, IAbubakar2, L Rabia3, I Abdullahi4 (2013).“Analysis of existing water distribution network, to investigate its adequacy in performances of its function.A case study of Badarawa/malali distribution network”. International journal of engineering sciences &research technology, vol.2, issue 7, July 2013, issn: 2277- 9655.p1713-1728.
(16)H.Garba,A.Ismail, L.Rabia A. Saminu, I Abdullahi and B. Faustinus(2013)“Climate change impact on sub-surface hydrology of kaduna river Catchment”. Open journal of Modern hydrology, vol 3,Jul 2013.pp 115-121.
(17)I. Abdullah*1,U Tsoho2, A Saminu3. (2013)“Vehicular trip by traffic assignment in Maiduguri metropolis”. International journal of engineering sciences &research technology vol.2 issue, 7 july 2013, issn: 2277-9655.P 1749-1760.
(18)A Saminu1I Abubakar2, I Nasiru3 and, L Sagir4.(2013) . “Design of Nda water distribution network using Epanet”. International journal of emerging science and engineering ijesevol 1 issue 9,July 2013, issn:2319-6378. P5-9.
(19) I Abdullah,1U Tsoho2, A. Saminu3, H Garba4. (2013) “Vehicular trip generation modeling in Maiduguri metropolis”. International journal of Engineering sciences & research technology, vol.2 issue 6,june 2013, issn: 2277-9655.p1515-1523.
(20) A Saminu1, I. Abdullahi2. And F.O.P. Oriola3.(2013).“Time series model of stream flow of Kaduna River using Ma, Ar and Arima model”. International journal of engineering sciences & research technology, vol.02, Issue 02, June 2013.issn: 2277.9698.P1-5.
(21)ASaminu*1,IAbubakar2,UTsoho3,IAbdullahi4(2013).“Optimization of Badarawa/MalaliWater Distribution Network Using Genetics Algorithm”International journal of Engineering sciences &research technology, vol.2, issue 03, March 2013.issn: 2277- 9655 P393-
(22) A Saminu 1U Tsoho2 G Haruna and3 L Sagir4 (2013) “Design and construction of a model sedimentation tank using existing slow sand filter for Nda treatment plant”. International journal of engineering sciences & research technology vol.2, issue2, Feb 2013issn: 2277-9655.P178-182.
(23) Moses, G. Saminu A. and Oriola, F.O.P. (2012). Influence of Compactive Efforts on Compacted Foundry SandTreatedWith Cement Kiln Dust.Journal of Civil and Environmental ResearchNew York, Vol2, Issue5.P11-24
(24) G. K. Moses and A. Saminu (2012). “Cement Kiln Dust Stabilization of CompactedBlack Cotton Soil”. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering V0l 17:p865-878, Bund F, U.SA.
(25)Oriola, F.O.P.and A. Saminu (2012). “Influence of textile effluent waste water on compacted lateritic soil”. The electronicjournal of geotechnical engineering.ejge.vol 17 bundleB
(26) O.B.E Salau and A .Saminu (2007). “Stochastic modeling of stream flows of river kaduna using Arma and Arimamodels”.Nigerian journal of industrial and systems studiesnjiss vol.6 no.3 2007
- Prof. A. Ismail
Department of Water/Environmental Engineering
A.B.U, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- Dr. AshiruDaura .
Federal Ministry of science and Technology Abuja.
Department of Civil Engineering
Chronicle of Civil Engineering Head of Department
|1||ENGR||USMAN TSHOHO, BEng, MSc, MNSE||OCT 98||OCT 02|
|2||DR||FOP ORIOLA, BSc, MSc/DIC, PhD, MNSE||OCT 02||OCT 04|
|3||ENGR||USMAN TSHOHO, BEng, MSc, MNSE||OCT 04||OCT 06|
|4||ENGR||JB FAGBOYINBO BSc, MEng, FNSE, FICEM||OCT 06||OCT 08|
|5||ENGR||USMAN TSHOHO, BEng, MSc, MNSE||OCT 08||OCT 13|
|6||COL ENG||IA CHUKWUJAMA (RTD) B.Eng, M.Eng, MNSE||OCT 13||NOV 17|
|7||DR||SAMINU AHMED B.Eng, M.Eng, PhD, COREN||NOV 17||DATE|