Engr. Mahmud Jamil Muhammad
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Engr. Mahmud Jamil Muhammad, B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering), M.sc (Mechanical Engineering) born on 5th November,1987. Presently, he is a Lecturer I in the Department of Mechanical Engineering,Nigerian Defence Academy,Kaduna. He has published many reviewed articles in high impact Journals that are highly cited. He graduated with Bechelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering from Bayero University, Kano and completed his Master’s degree in Mechanical engineering with the Best Student Award based on excellent academic achievement from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). He has interest in high fidelity simulation using Computational fluid Dynamics (CFD), Aerodynamics flow control, heat transfer enhancement of nanaofluid and Renewable energy. He has established international collaboration with researchers from Malaysia and served as Editorial boad of Journal of Advanced research in fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences (Scopus Indexed) and reviewer of Elsevier Publisher Renewable Energy Journal. He is a registered Engineer- Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=SOkZRF8AAAAJ
- sc (Mechanical Engineering) 2016 – Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Eng (Mechanical Engineering) 2012 – Bayero University, Kano (BUK)
Registered Engineer Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria ( COREN R.44,065). 2018.
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund PhD Scholarship Award.2019
- Best Student Award based on excellent academic achievement Master of Science (Mechanical Engineering) Universiti Tecknologi Malaysia (UTM).2016
- Kano State Government Overseas Scholarship Award. 2014.
- National Trucks Manufacturers (NTM) Ltd prize for being the Best Graduating Student in Engineering 2011.