SUNDAY ABOGONYE OCHOCHE
Professor, Department of Defence and Security studies
|1.||Name||SUNDAY ABOGONYE OCHOCHE PhD, MA, BA|
|2.||Department||Dept. of Defence and Security Studies|
|3.||Date and Place of Birth||20th March 1955 Nasarawa, Nasarawa State|
|4.||State of Origin||Benue State|
|9.||Contact Address||Dept. of Defence and Security Studies, NDA Kaduna|
- PhD (Peace Studies) University of Bradford, Bradford, England (1983).
- MA (Peace Studies) University of Bradford, Bradford, England (1981).
- BA (Philosophy) Second Class Upper, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria (1977).West African School Certificate (WASC) Division One, Government Secondary School, Otukpo, Benue State, Nigeria (1972)
- First School Leaving Certificate, Baptist Primary School, Keffi (1967)
- Ochoche, S.A. ‘The Management of Internally Displaced Persons in Nigeria: Challenges for Sustainable Peace and National Development,’ in Constructive Engagement, Journal of the Alumni Association of the National Defence College, Nigeria Vol 2 No.1, August 2016
- Ochoche, S.A. “Counter Terrorism Strategy for Nigeria in the Twenty First Century,” in Mbachu O. and Bature U.M. Eds Internal Security Management in Nigeria: A Study in Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism (Kaduna: Medusa Academic Publishers Limited, 2013)
- Ochoche, S.A. Issues in Nigerian Security: Perceptions and Priorities of Nigerians. The African Institute Monograph Volume 1, (Abuja: African Institute for Security and Development, 2012)
- Ochoche, S.A. “Post-Conflict Peacebuilding: The Role of the UN Integrated Office in Sierra Leone (UNIOSIL),” in Besada, H. ed. From Civil Strife to Peace Building: Examining Private Sector Involvement in West African Reconstruction (Canada: CIGI and Wilfrid Laurier University Press, 2009)
- Ochoche, S.A. “Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: The African Experience,” in Imobighe T.A and Eguavoen A.N.T. Eds. Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: An African Perspective (Ibadan: Heinemann Educational Books, 2006)