Mr Suleyman is a Senior Lecturer, Department of Languages, Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna-Nigeria.
- Primary School Leaving Certificate 1982
- Teachers’ Grade II Certificate 1987
- National Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) 1991
- Bachelor of Education, Language Arts. 1994
- Master of Art, English Language. 2011
- Ph.D. English Language 2019
- Oral English pg 324-337. Communication in English. A Kaduna State University based Journal, Kaduna, Nigeria (2013).
- Morphological Processes of English in Nigeria pg 68-84. Issues in Language and Linguistics; Perspectives from Nigeria. Language Study Group of Nigeria in conjunction with The Department of English and Drama, Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Nigeria. 2013, (vol. 1).
- Morphology pg 162-174. Issues in Language and Linguistics; Perspectives from Nigeria. Language Study Group of Nigeria in conjunction with The Department of English, Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo Town, Oyo State and The Department of English and Drama, Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Nigeria. 2015, (vol. 3).
- Workability of Componential Analysis. Voices: A Journal of English Studies, Department of English and Drama, Faculty of Arts, Kaduna State University. (Volume 6, 2021).
- Agglutinating System and Alternation in Morphemes and Allomorphs in Selected Nigerian Languages. Savannah Journal of Language, Literature and Communication Studies. SAJOLLCOS. Department of English, Gombe State University. (Vol. 2, No 1 Edition).
- Alternating English Language with Nigerian Pidgin English as an Instructional and National Language: Allaying the Fear of Dominance by Ethnic Groups in Nigeria. International Journal of Linguistics and Communication. University of Calabar, Cross River State. (Vol. 8, 2021)
- “The Better Life programe and Women Participation in (eds.), S.A Sati and A.A. Lipede, Transition and Development Process in Nigeria, Mahanaim Publication, Kaduna. Nigerian, pp. 147 – 16
- The Role of French Language in Nigeria’s External Relations” in (eds.), A.A. Aderinto and C.N Ubah, Nigeria and the Contemporary world. Pp. 336 – 352.
- “Conflict: Its language and its lesson”, in Conference Proceedings: Conflict and Crisis Management in Nigeria since 1980. 2006. Pp. 131 – 138.
- “Nigeria’s New Language Policy: Problems and Prospects in (ed.), C. Obi The Nigerian Forum, Nigerian Institute of International Affairs, Lagos, Nigeria. 1998.
- “Drill Phraseology: A Breach or a Brand of Syntax” in (ed.), A.A Lipede, The Academy Journal of Research and Defence Studies, NDA, Kaduna, 2008.
- “French Language in the Academy: An Appraisal” in (ed.), A.A Lipede, The Academy Journal of Research and Defence Studies, NDA, Kaduna, 2008.
- “Usage pédagogique des fautes des apprenants de fle” in (ed.), A. Abubakar, The FAIS, Journal of the Humanities, Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria, 2010.
- “L’interférence linguistique en français des locuteurs natifs d’haoussa dans des écoles fédérales sélectionnées au nord du Nigeria” in (ed.), SJ Timothy Asobele, EUREKA UNILAG, A Journal of Humanistic Studies, Vol: 2, No. 2, p. 176 – 208, 2011.
- An assessment of grammatical infractions in selected translated