Suleiman D. ALI
Graduate Assistant, Department of Defence and Security studies
|1.||Name||Suleiman Danladi Ali Bsc|
|2.||Department||Dept. of Defence and Security Studies|
|3.||Telephone||+234 (0) 8038662200/08050224545|
|4.||Date and Place of Birth||26/04/1976, Yola|
|5.||State of Origin||Borno State|
|10.||Contact Address||Dept. of Defence and Security Studies, NDA Kaduna|
|11.||Present Rank||Graduate Assistant|
|12.||Date of Appointment||26th November 2019|
- MSc Political Science – Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (In view)
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) Political Science – University of Maiduguri (1997)
- SSCE – Nigerian Military School, Zaria
- PSLCE – Saint Bartholomew’s Primary Boarding School, Wusasa Zaria.
- Wapmuk, S. and Danladi, S.A (2020) “Public Service Reform and the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) in a Changing World” in I.O. Aransi, I.O. Fayomi-Awodele, A.O. Hassan, and A.O. Nofiu. (eds) Contemporary Issues in Nigeria Public Administration: A Festschrift in Honour of Professor (BAR) Ishaq Ishola Omoleke. Department of public Administration, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
- Ali, J.M and Danladi, S.A (2022, forthcoming) Security Agencies and the Management of Electoral Violence in Nigeria: A Role Analysis. Zamfara Journal of Politics and Development. Department of Political Science, Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State, Nigeria.
- Adejoh, S and Danladi, S.A (2020, forthcoming) The Nigerian Defence Academy and National Security.
- Ajibade, S.O and Danladi, S.A (2020, forthcoming) Police Reform and Crime Control in Africa.
- Adejoh, S and Danladi, S.A (2020, forthcoming) Democratic Governance in Africa and covid19 Pandemic.