Associate Professor, Department of Defence and Security studies
|1.||Name||Sharkdam Wapmuk PhD, MSc, PGDE, BSc|
|2.||Department||Dept. of Defence and Security Studies|
|4.||Date and Place of Birth||27 April, 1976|
|5.||State of Origin||Plateau State|
|10.||Contact Address||Dept. of Defence and Security Studies, NDA Kaduna|
|11.||Present Rank||Associate Professor|
|12.||Date Of Appointment||26th November 2019|
- Ph.D. International Relations and Strategic Studies, University of Jos, Jos, Nigeria
- M. Sc. Political Economy and Development Studies, University of Jos, Jos, Nigeria.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Political Science (Second Class, Upper Division), University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Borno State
- Wapmuk, Sharkdam (2021). Nigeria-India Relations in a Changing World. Lanham: Lexington Books.
- Bukar Bukarambe, Osita A. Agbu, Wapmuk, Sharkdam and Tola Ilesanmi Eds (2020). Nigeria’s Foreign Policy under the Administration of President Muhammadu Buhari: 2015-2019. Lagos: Nigerian Institute of International Affairs.
- Sesay, Amadu, Wapmuk, Sharkdam and & Ugwuanyi, Chinasa, A., Eds. (2020). African Perspectives on ACP-EU Relations. Lagos: Nigerian Institute of International Affairs.
- Kalu, E. N., and Wapmuk, Sharkdam, Eds. (2020). Civil Society and National Security in Nigeria: A strategic analysis. Lagos and Dallas: Concept Publications.
- Louis Eriomala and Wapmuk, Sharkdam, Eds (2020). Culture and Nigeria’s Foreign Relations in a Globalizing World. Abuja: National Institute for Cultural Orientation (NICO).
- Usman A. Tar, Wapmuk, Sharkdam and Efem Nkam Ubi Eds. (2020). Perspectives on Contemporary Nigerian Politics and International Relations: Essays in Honour of Professor Warisu Oyesina Alli. Lagos and Kaduna: NIIA and NDA.
- Wapmuk, Sharkdam, Oluwatooni Akinkuotu and Vincent Ibonye (2021). Nigeria-BRICS Relations and the Next-11: The Dynamics of Economic Power Before and Beyond Covid19 Disruptions, Brazilian Journal of African Studies Vol 6, No 11, pp. 167-188.
- Wapmuk, Sharkdam 2021. The Nigerian Diaspora’s Contributions to the Development of Higher Education. International Journal of African Higher Education, (Special Issue on The Role of the African Intellectual Diaspora in Advancing Higher Education), 8(2), Pp.85-102.
- Wapmuk, Sharkdam and Solomon Ayegba Usman 2020. International Partners and the 2015 Elections in Nigeria., Kaduna Journal of Historical Studies, Vol 11, No. 2, 2020, pp. 130-153.
- Wapmuk, Sharkdam and Akinkuotu, Oluwatooni 2017. The Dynamics of Africa in World Affairs: From Afro-Pessimism to Afro-Optimism? Brazilian Journal of African Studies, volume 2, number.4, pp.11-29.
- Wapmuk, Sharkdam 2016. Nigeria’s Leadership Role in the African Union and the Challenges of Funding. Nigerian Journal of International Studies, NSIA Volume 41, No. pp.132-154
- Wapmuk, Sharkdam 2015. Trade and Investment Relations between Nigeria and Russia. African Journal of International Affairs and Development, vol. 19, Nos. 1&2, pp.174-191.
- Wapmuk, Sharkdam, 2015. ‘The Role of India in Regionalism: SAARC, EU, BIMSTEC, IOR-ARC, and MGC- Lessons for Nigeria in the ECOWAS’, IUP Journal of International Relations, Vol. 9, No. 1, January 2015, pp. 21-42.
- Wapmuk, Sharkdam 2012. The Amnesty Programme and The Challenges of Ending Youth Militancy in Nigeria’s Niger Delta, Insight on Africa, Volume 4, Issue 2, Pp.153-168.