Professor A. E. UBOGU
Department of Geography
Prof. A. E. Ubogu is a sabbatical Professor to the Department. He obtained his B.Sc. Geography in 1994 (University of Ibadan), M.Sc. Geography in 2002 (University of Lagos) and PhD Geography from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 2010. Area of Academic Interest Transportation Geography, Economic Geography and Disaster Risks Management. He has done series of publications. He is happily married with children.
- Bawa, I.T., Musa, I.J., Adefila, J.O., and Ubogu, A.E. (2017). Spatio-Temporal Growth Pattern and Patronage Level of Airline Travel Agencies In Nigeria, JORIND,15(1):228-237. www.transcampus.org/journal; www.ajol.info/journals/jorind
- E. Ubogu, I. I. Akaaba and J. A. Adenigbo (2017). Assessment of Human Errors Among Pilots and Aircraft Engineers as Causal Factors in Aviation Incidents and Accidents in Nigeria’s Aviation, FUTA Journal of Management and Technology, Vol. 2, (2): 13-24. Published by the School of ManagementTechnology, Federal University of Technology Akure. https://www.futa.edu.ng/journal/home/volumep/35/13
- Udemezue, C. E., Folorunsho, J. O. and Ubogu, A. E. (2017). Quality of Rainwater Harvested in Cisterns in Onicha-Ugbo, Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria, International Journal of Innovative Research & Development, Vol. 6 (9): 75-80. www.ijird.com
- Bawa, T. I., Ubogu, A, E., Adefila, J. A. and Okere, D. C. (2018). Adaptation Strategies of Airline Travel Agencies to the Dynamics of Airline Industry in Nigeria, Science World Journal, Vol. 13 (1): 4-10. Published by the Faculty of Science, Kaduna State University, Kaduna.
- Ndabula, C., Jidauna, G. G., Abaje, I. I., Adamu, G. K., Ubogu, A. E., Ati, O. F., and Odigie, V. (2018). Spatial Analysis of Sulphate and Phosphate Levels of Major Domestic Water Intake Sources in Dutsin-ma, Katsina State, Nigeria, FUDMA Journal of Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 146-153. Published by the Faculty of Sciences, Federal University Dutsin-ma. http://journal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/index.php/fjs/article/view/333/pdf
- E. Ubogu, A. J. Adenigbo and I. I. Akaaba (2018). Aeromedical Causes ofm Accidents’ Errors Among Pilots and Aircraft Engineers in Nigeria, Ghana Journal of Geography, Vol 10, No. 2, pp. 67-86. Published by the Department of Geography and Resource Development, University of Legon, Accra, Ghana.
- Usman, N. E., Mamman, M., Jaro, I. M., Ubogu, A. E., and Bako, A. R. (2019). Assessment of the factors influencing Access to and Utilization of Microfinance Banks’ Facilities in Kaduna State, Nigeria, Savanna (A Journal of Environmental and Social Sciences), Vol, 25, (2): 23-35. Published by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. https://journal.abu.ng/savannah/index.php/sav/issue/view/2