- Name: Ibrahim A. Imam
- Sex: Male
- Date of Birth: 3rd October 1964
- Place of Birth: Bida
- Department: Languages
- L.G.A: Bida
- State of Origin: Niger
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Married status: Married
- Present Rank: Professor
- University of Ilorin, PhD Arabi 1999-2006
- Alliance Francais – Kaduna (Degré I) 1998-1999
- Faculty of Sciences of Education – Rabat Morocco
- Certificate in Practical French 1991-1992
- University of Muh’d. V Rabat–Morocco MA Arabic 1991-1993
- University of Muh’d.V Rabat – Morocco BA. Arabic 1987-1990
- Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria ND Arabic/Hausa 1983-1987
- Imam, IA PhD (2015) ضرورة اللغة العربية لمعرفة الشريعة الإسلامية
- Published by AL-KUNUZ JOURNAL, a Publication of Arabic Studies Department Vol 1, No II. Pages 25-36, 2015.
- Imam, IA PhD, (2015) Language and Militarism: An Analysis of the Challenges Facing the Study of Arabic in the Nigerian Armed Forces. Published by: International Research Journal of Police Science, Criminal Law and Criminology (IRJPSCLC) Vol. 2, No. 1, May, 2013. email@example.com
- Imam, IA PhD (2013). The Study of Arabic Language in the Nigerian Armed Forces: Prospects and Problems. Published by: International Journal of Business and Social Science Vol. 4 No. 6 June 2013 (IJBSS) Centre for Promoting Ideas (CPI) USA p 189.
- Imam, IA PhD (2013) Effect of Global War on Terrorism on the Growth of Arabic Language. Published by: American International Journal of Contemporary Research (AIJCR) Vol.3 No 6, June 2013. Centre for Promoting Ideas, USA page 65.
- Imam, IA (2012): Importance of Language in Defence. Published by International Journal of Innovative Social Sciences and Humanities. Vol 1, No 2. Pp 43-48 2012.
- imam, IA PhD (2012) الكتابة العربية في الديار النفوية ومشكلة التسمية والنسبة بلأحرف العربية.. Published by Journal of Nigeria Arabic Language Village, Ngala Maiduguri April 2012 Volume 9 issue 2012.
- Imam, IA PhD (2012). المخطوطات العربية في الديار النفوية وأهميتها Published by AL-LISAN: Journal of Nigeria Association of Teachers of Arabic Language and Literature (NATALL) Kwara State University Ilorin Vol. II No 7, pages 256-269 December 2012.
- دراسة اللغة العربية في المنهج التعليمي النيجيريPublished by Book of Conference, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Molay Idres University Meknes Morocco Dec. 2019
التنمية الإقصادية في نيجيريا تحت التكيف مع الجائحة (كوفد 19): الواقع والبديل 10. Published by Centre Marocain de Researche 2020
SOME CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- International Conference on Arabic organized by UNESCO and Arab Universities Organization July 2021 (via Zoom)
- First International Conference of Arabic Language and Literature, Molay Idrees University Meknas, Morocco 2019
- Conference of Academic Society of Arabic Language and Literature in Nigeria (ASALLIN) Umar Musa Yar Adu’a University, Kastina 2016
- Conference of Academic Society of Arabic Language and Literature in Nigeria (ASALLIN) Bauchi State University Gadau 2017
- International Conference on Arabic organized by UNESCO and Arab Universities Organization 2013 and 2015
- 19th National Conference of Nigeria association of Teaches of Arabic and Islamic Studies (NATAIS), Gombe from 24th October 28th October 2000.
- ETF Workshop on Research Methodology. BUK Kano 17-21 May 2010
- Re-Orientation Workshop organized by NDA at Army Wing 8th – 10th Feb.2011
- Five Day Workshop on ICT, Digital Bridge Institute (DBI) Abuja 9th -13th May 2011
- International Workshop on the Teaching of Misconceptions about Arabic Language. Organized by Al-Hikmah University in conjunction with International Arab University, Sudan held at Ilorin, Nigeria Feb. 2012.