At NDA, Onuorah Onyeka Leo is committed to teaching and general development of the cadets as well as postgraduate students at the Postgraduate School. He has taught Public Administration courses both at undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. He is currently the Examination Officer at the Department and Coordinator Postgraduate Diploma in Conflict Management & Peace Studies. He is also a member Quality Assurance Committee; Timetable Committee; Research and Publication Committee at the Department.
Onuorah Onyeka Leo is a member of Chartered Institute of Public Diplomacy and Management. He has research interest in Human Resource Management, Development Administration and Public Sector Management where he has written articles on the subjects
- Onuorah, O. L. & Ewuim, N. C. (2021). Strategic Planning and Quality Service Delivery in Nigerian Railway Corporation. Noun Journal of Management and International Development. Vol 6, Issue 1.
- Onuorah, O. L. & Ewuim, N. C. (2021). Electronic Payment System and Public Service Delivery in Nigerian Railway Corporation: A Study of Rigasa, Kaduna Train Station. FUGUS Journal of Public Administration and Management. Vol 1, Issue 1. ISSN 2811-1699.
- Onuorah, O. L. & Ewuim, N. C. (2021). Effect of Human Resource Management on Employee Job Satisfaction and Retention in Nigerian Public Enterprises. Public Affairs and Infoscience Research. Vol 3 Issue 1, pp 39-60.
- Onuorah, O. L., & Ntagu, M. P, (2021). Civil-Military Relations and Democracy in Nigeria: Implications for National Security.
- Onuorah, O. L (2021). Higher Education and Human Capital Development in Nigeria: Implications for National Development. Governance and Development in Covid-19 Era: Strategies for breaking the jinx. Conference Paper
- Onuorah, O. L. & Ewuim, N. C. (2021). Effect of human resource planning on the performance of public organizations in Nigeria. Conference Paper presented at Faculty of Management Science International Conference, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Ntagu, M. P. & Onuorah, O. L (2020). Achievement of organizational goals and leadership nexus in Nigeria: Strategies and Perspectives from Kaduna State Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture. Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development in Nigeria. Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna Publishers.
- Onuorah, O. L., Ewuim, N. C. & Ntagu, M. P. (2020). Public Leadership and Effective Service Delivery in Nigerian Public Sector: A Study of Nigerian Railway Corporation. A book chapter in honour of Prof Ben Osisioma – Faculty of Management Science, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
- Onuorah, O. L., Ntagu, M. P, Bosso, U. A. (2020). Technology Innovation for Sustainable Military Entrepreneurship Development in Nigeria. International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovation. Vol 8, Issue 2.
- Ekpo, B. David & Onuorah, O. L (2019). The Politics of Multiculturalism and Its Implications for the Nigerian State: The Citizen/Indigene Question. Political Science Review. Vol 10 No. 1, pp 37-58.
Managing Workplace Diversity and Inclusion in a Typical Nigerian Public Organization: Strategies and Approaches.