Ogbaji, J.O. PhD, MA, BA
- Name in Full: Ogbaji, Julia Okom
- File Number: SP 0180
- Department: Dept. of History and War Studies
- Date of Birth: 23 August 1960
- State of Origin: Benue State
- L.G.A: Oju
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Gender: Female
- Contact Address: Dept. of History and War Studies, NDA Kaduna
- Permanent Home Address: Oyiwo, Ainu-Ette
- Date of First Appointment: 7th December 1990
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (WITH DATES)
- Nigerian Defence Academy: Ph.D. Military History 2019
- University of Jos: M.A. Economic History 1994
- University of Jos: B.A. (Hons) History, 1989
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
- Julia O. Ogbaji, (2020) “Perspectives on Obama’s Young African Leaders Initiative,” in Abdullahi Musa Ashafa et al (eds.), US-Africa Policy Under President Obama, Lagos: NIIA, pp. 109-118.
- Julia O. Ogbaji, “The Value of Military History in Educating and Training of Officers”, in OE Tangban et al, Nigerian Defence and Security: Essays in Commemoration of Nigerian Defence Academy Golden Jubilee, Kaduna: N.D.A. Press, 2014, 179-193.
- Ogbaji, Julia O. Ogbaji “The Need for National History in Schools’ Curricula, in Ojong Echum Tangban & Chukwuma C.C. Osakwe (eds.), Perspectives in African Historical Studies: Essays in Honour of Professor Chinedu Nwafor Ubah, Kaduna: Nigerian Defence Academy Press, 2013, 15-28.
- Julia O. Ogbaji “The Use of Sanctions as an Instrument in Peace Support Operations: An Overview” in OE Tangban et al (eds.) Nigeria in Global Peace Support Operations, Kaduna: NDA & TetFund, 2013, 39-52.
- JO Ogbaji “The Origins and Early History of the Igede” in A.A. Idrees and Y.A. Ochefu (eds.) Studies in the History of Central Nigeria Area, Vol. 1, Lagos: CSS Ltd., 2002, 107-117.
- Maryam Hamza, Victor S. Akran, Julia O. Ogbaji, Lawrence O. Udeagbala, and Rufai Aliyu Perspectives in Leadership & Security in Nigeria, Volume 2, Pyla-mak Press & Publishers, 2021.
- Julia O. Ogbaji and Jamiu Yusuf Danga, “Suicide Bombing of Internally Displaced Persons’ Camps in Northeast Nigeria, 2015-2017,” KIU Journal of Social Sciences, Vol 7, No. 4, December 2021, 103-113.
- Julia O. Ogbaji, “An Assessment of Traditions of Origin of Some Ethnic Groups in Nigeria.” Kaduna Journal of Historical Studies, Vol 7, September 2015, 170-186.
- Julia O. Ogbaji and Anna Y. Akinga, “Women and Combat: A Gender Perspective,” Journal of History and Military Studies, Vol. 1, No. 1, Nov. 2015, 43-62.
- Julia O. Ogbaji, “The Nigerian Textile Industry and Economic Development From 1950 to 1990: An Assessment.” Arts and Social Science Research, Vol. 3, September 2000, 70-84. .