Nufaisa Garba AHMED
Assistant Lecturer, Department of Defence and Security studies
|1.||Name||Nufaisa Garba AHMED PhD (In view), M. Sc, MIAD, B. Sc|
|2.||Department||Dept. of Defence and Security Studies|
|4.||Date and Place of Birth||19th August 1995, Kaduna North, Kaduna State|
|5.||State of Origin||Kaduna State|
|10.||Contact Address||Dept. of Defence and Security Studies, NDA Kaduna|
|11.||Present Rank||Assistant Lecturer|
|12.||Date of Appointment||26th November 2019|
- PhD Defence and Strategic Studies – Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (in view)
- MSc Defence and Strategic Studies – Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna (2020)
- Masters in International Affairs and Diplomacy (MIAD) – Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (2017)
- BSc International Studies – Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (2015)
- SSCE – Chrisdom Secondary School, Kaduna (2011)
- PSLCE – Hakda International School, Kaduna (2007)
- Tar, U.A., Ayegba, S.B., & Ahmed Nufaisa, G. (2021). Gendered Dimensions of Extremism in West Africa. African Union/African Journal of Terrorism, 9(2) 122-139.
- Wapmuk, S., & Ahmed Nufaisa, G. (Forthcoming- 2021). Crisis within Crisis: Covid-19 and the Exacerbation of Insecurity and Related Crisis in Nigeria’s North-East. Journal of African Security (Forthcoming Special Issue on Covid-19, Peace and Security in Africa: Challenges and Opportunities).
- Wapmuk, S., & Ahmed Nufaisa, G. (Forthcoming- 2021). The Impacts of Covid-19 Pandemic on Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Nigeria’s North-East Region. Journal of African-Centered Solutions in Peace and Security (Forthcoming Special Issue AfSol Journal on “Health Security, Peace and Development in Africa).
- Ahmed Nufaisa, G., & Wapmuk, S. (Forthcoming- 2021). Covid-19, the Military and Counter-Insurgency Operations in Nigeria’s North-East. Labar: Journal of Military History and Peace Studies (LJMHPS). (Forthcoming Volume).
- Nufaisa, G.A., & Bala, B. (Forthcoming- 2021). The Implications of Palestine Membership of the International Criminal Court for the Middle East Peace Process. Journal of Security and Strategic Studies (Forthcoming Volume).