He is currently serving as the Coordinator of Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration from January 2022 till date. He also serves as the departmental registration officer from 2017 till date. He is also currently the departmental Timetable Officer. He is the secretary of the Departmental Seminar Committee.
Ntagu, Miracle Promise teaches a number of courses independently and collaboratively. They include Public Policy Analysis (PDS 413); State and Economy (PDS 429); Theories of International Relations (PDS 318); Foundation of Political Economy (PDS 214) and Introduction to Comparative Politics (PDS 228). At the Postgraduate Diploma level, he teaches Public Financial Management, Project Management, Research Methodology etc.
Ntagu, Miracle Promise is an Associate Member of the Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) and also an Associate Member of the Association of Nigerian Public Administrators (ANPA). He has research interest in Public Policy Analysis, Strategic Studies and Public Financial Administration. He has published in journals of repute, attended and presented papers in conferences in Nigeria. He is happily married to a beautiful wife and blessed with beautiful children.
- Sanusi ML, and Ntagu, M. P. (2022). The Legislature and Stabilization of Democracy and National Development in Nigeria: KIU Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 4, 2022 (pp 171-180)
- Ntagu, M. P. (2022). The impact of the use of Intelligence in Conflict Management in Nigeria: Perspectives from the North East Insurgency. Nigeria Journal of Military Studies, Vol 4, Issue 1 (pp 111-119)
- Ntagu, M. P. and Ewuim, NC (2022). Effect of Conflict Management on the Development of National Water Resources Institute, Kaduna 2010-2020: Association of Nigeria Public Administrators Journal of Administration, Vol 1, Issue 1 (pp 1-19)
- Onuorah, O. L., Ntagu, M. P, Bosso, U. A. (2020). Technology Innovation for Sustainable Military Entrepreneurship Development in Nigeria. International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovation. Vol 8, Issue 2.
- Sanusi ML, and Ntagu, M. P. (2021). Defence Planning and Policy Process: Strategies for effective Management of the Armed Forces of Nigeria: Kaduna Journal of Political Science, Vol. 6, No. 2, 2019 (pp 89-107)
- Ntagu, M. P. and Ewuim, NC (2021). Technological Development and Defence Transformation in the Nigerian Armed Forces 2010-2020: FUGUS Journal of Administration, Vol 1, Issue 1 (pp 1-19)
- Ntagu, M. P. and Umeokafor, Chibuike Chris (2021). Perspectives on Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) and Economic Development in Lokoja Local Government Area of Kogi State: Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, Vol 3, Issue 1 (pp 1-19)
- Aguiyi, CC, Ntagu, MP, Oraelosi, CA and Ebizie, EN (2021). Quality Education for Sustainable National Security: Institute of Education Journal, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Vol. 33, Issue 1 (pp 151-156)
- Ntagu, M. P. and Ewuim, NC (2021). Defence Policy and National Security: A study of Nigeria’s Fourth Republic (2007-2015): Jalingo Journal of Peace Science and Conflict Management, Vol. 1, No. 1 (pp 114-128)
- Ntagu, M. P. and Abdusalam, AA. The Challenges of Women Employees and its Impact on their Productivity in the Nigerian Public Service: FUDMA Journal of Gender and Development Vol 1, No. 1 (2021)
- BD Ekpo, Udofia E, and Ntagu, M. P. (2019). Effects of ECOWAS Free Movement Protocol on Nigeria’s National Security: NDA Journal of Defence Studies, Vol. 21, (pp 133-150)
- Ntagu, M. P., Aguiyi, CC and Umeokafor, CC (2022). Nigeria’s National Security Challenges and the Coalition of Responses by Security Agencies and Stakeholders: Critical Perspectives in National Security Strategies, Cambridge Scholars Publishing United Kingdo
- Ntagu, M. P. (2022) E-Payment Systems and Revenue Collection in the Public Sector: E-Governance and New Public Management in Nigeria – Themes and Perspectives, COOU Publishers
- Ntagu, M. P., Umeokafor, CC and Promise, CV (2021). Food Security and National Development in Nigeria: Challenges and Way Forward: Governance and Development in COVID-19 Era: Strategies for breaking the Jinx. 2021 Public Administration International Conference Book of Proceedings (pp 55-70)
- Onuorah, O. L., Ewuim, N. C. & Ntagu, M. P. (2020). Public Leadership and Effective Service Delivery in Nigerian Public Sector: A Study of Nigerian Railway Corporation. A book chapter in honour of Prof Ben Osisioma – Faculty of Management Science, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
- Ntagu, M. P. and Onuorah Leo Onyeka (2020). Achievement of organizational goals and leadership nexus in Nigeria: Strategies and perspectives from the Kaduna State Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture: Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development in Nigeria, Festschrift in Honour of Prof Azubuike Sonny Nwankwo Nigerian Defence Academy Publishers, Kaduna Nigeria (pp 121-141)