- Name: Mrs. Jane Molkat Mutfwang
- Department: Languages
- Date of birth: 24/12/1960
- L.G.A: Mangu
- State of origin: Plateau
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Marital Status: Married
- Gender: Female
- Contact address: Languages Dept. NDA
- Date of first Appointment: 1/3/1998
- Present Rank: Lecturer 1
- PhD – ABU Zaria, English Literature – Ongoing
- M.A – ABU Zaria, Masters in English Literature 1991
- B.ED – ABU Zaria, Bachelor of Education in Language Arts 1987
- N.C.E – ATC/ABU Zaria, National Certificate in Education 1984
- Certificate – British Council Nigeria, Supporting Pedagogical Rigour in Network Teaching (SPRINT) 2022
- Certificate – British Council Nigeria, Simulating Teacher Resourcefulness in Digital Education (STRDE) 2022
- Mutfwang, J.M (1991), “From Tradition to Revolution: The Image of Women in the Novels of Ngugi wa Thiango.” M.A Thesis.
- Mutfwang, J.M (2006), “Perspectives on Ethnicity and Cultural conflicts in Kaduna State” in Sati (ed.) Geographical perspectives on Kaduna Region. Department of Geography: Research and publications. pp113 – 130.
- Mutfwang, J.M (2008), “New Trends in the Communication Industry: Impact of Internet and GSM on the Youths of Kaduna metropolis” in CN Uba (ed.) Studies on Kaduna State. pp. 233 – 249.
- Mutfwang J.M (2018), From Tradition to Revolution: The Image of woman in the Novels of Ngugi wa Thiongo, 7th Academic International Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities, Boston, USA.