Mohammed, Nma Ahmed
Department of Accounting
Surname: Mohammed, Nma Ahmed.
Academic Status: Lecturer I
Date of Birth: 3rd February 1970.
Place Of Birth: Patigi
Local Govt. Area: Patigi
State Of Origin: Kwara
Marital Status: Married With Children.
Contact Address: Dept of Accounting, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Nigerian Defence Academy PMB 2109 Kaduna.
Phone Numbers: 08065293366
INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES
- Patigi Sec. School Patigi 1984 to 1990
- Senior School Certificate Exam.[External: Oct./Nov.1992
- Bayero University Kano [Buk] 1994 to 1998
- Bayero University Kano 2006 to 2010
QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED WITH DATES
- Senior Sch. Certificate [SSC] 1990
- Senior Sch. Certificate [External] 1992
- B.Sc Accounting [Second Class Upper Division] 1998
- M.Sc Accounting 2010
- PhD (NDA): In View
Employer: Nigerian Defence Academy
Rank: Lecturer 1
Responsibilities: Lecturing and Research
Courses Taught: Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Statistics, Quantitative Techniques, Financial Management and others.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- Mohammed, Nma Ahmed, Zakaree, S. &Oladele, O. K (2016), Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure andFinancial Performanceof Nigerian Listed Manufacturing firms, Journal of Finance& Accounting, 7(4): 47-58
- Onipe, A. Y, Ohiaka, I. Mohammed, N. A, Mustapha, L.O, Jimoh, O.I &Onyabe, J.M (2015), Principal Component Analysis of Local Government Revenue in Nigeria: 1993- 2014; Public policy and Administration Journal, 5 (10): 38-47.
- Mohammed, Nma Ahmed, Nyor, T. &Okpanachi, J. (2014).Effect of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure on the profitability of Nigerian Quoted manufacturing firms A paper accepted for publication by KASU Journal of Accounting & practice, 3(2).
- Alex, A. A., Andow, H, A. & Mohammed, N. A, (2014), Military Spending and External Debt Burden in Nigeria, International Journal of Education and Research, 2 (7): 611- 626.
- Mohammed, Nma. Ahmed, Kabir, D. I & Muhammad, L.M (2013), Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures on the Profitability of Quoted Manufacturing Firms in Nigeria, Accounting Frontier, the official Journal of Nigerian Accounting Association (NAA), 4(2): 156- 179.
- Okpanachi Joshuaand Mohammed, Nma Ahmed (2013), Budget Target Setting and Effective Performance Measurement in Nigerian Hospitality Industry Journal of Finance & Economics Volume 1, (3), Science and Education Centre of North America, 1(3): 39- 50.
- Mohammed, Nma Ahmed (2012).Relevance of Effective participation of key Budget operators in Budgeting and Budgetary control in the Nigerian Hospitality industry, A paper accepted for publication by journal of the faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, NDA, Kaduna, vol. 7
- Mohammed, Nma Ahmed1 (2012). Effective Internal Control as a Control Mechanism for the Survival of the firms in the Nigerian Hospitality Industry Salem Journal of Management Sciences, Publication of Department 0f Management Sciences, Salem University, Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria, 1(1): 9-19.
9. Mohammed, Nma Ahmed (2011).The practicability of Activity Based Costing (ABC)in HotelBusiness in Kaduna State , journal of the faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, NDA, Kaduna, vol. 6: 151-168.
Journals and Articles