Department of History and War Studies,
Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.
- Name in Full: Mohammed Liman Murtala,
- File Number: SP 1743
- Department: Dept. of History and War Studies
- Date of Birth: 11 Sep, 1991
- State of Origin: Kaduna State
- L.G.A: Igabi
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Marital status: Single
- Gender: Male
- Contact Address: Dept. of History and War Studies, NDA Kaduna
- Permanent Home Address: Rigachikun Kaduna
- Date of First Appointment: 27th November, 2019
- Present Rank and Salary Structure: GA, CONUASS 1 step 05
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (WITH DATES)
- Kaduna State University: B.A (Hons) History 2018
- Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna: M.A History (Military History) In View
- Recognition of the Place of Women in 19th Century African Warfare: A Study of the Amazon of Dahomey, Lagos State University Journal of History and International Studies LAJOHIS, Vol 4 No 1. 2022.
- NYSC, Community Development Service and sensitization Programs in Nigeria, in Shuaibu Ibrahim, OE Tangban, BJ Audu, and Maryam Hamza (Editors), The National Youth Service Corps and Community Development Service in Nigeria, Kaduna, Pyla-Mak Press and Publishers, 2021.
- History of Zazzau Emirate, National Reform and Development in Nigeria 1804-1903 in Chukuwam CCC Osakwe, Adam Okene Ahmed, Lwarence O Udeagbala and Philibus a Nwamagyi (editors), Evolving Trends in Socio-Economic and Military History: Festschrift in Honour of Professor Ojung Echum Tangban, Kaduna, Nigerian Defence Academy Publishers, 2020.