|1.||Name in Full||Kenneth OMEJE, PhD, MSc, PGDE, BSc|
|2.||Department||Department of Defence and Security Studies|
|5.||Contact Address||Dept. of Defence and Security Studies, NDA Kaduna|
Visiting Professor, Department of Defence and Security Studies, Nigerian Defence Academy – Kaduna
- PhD in Peace and Security Studies (2004), University of Bradford, UK.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Research Methods in Social Sciences (2002), University of Bradford, UK.
- MA in Peace and Conflict Studies, European University Centre for Peace Studies, StadtSchlaining, Austria (1995).
- M.Sc. in Political Science (International Relations, 1991), University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- B.Sc. in Political Science & Sociology (1987), University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Omeje K. The Failure and Feasibility of Capitalism in Africa London: Palgrave Macmillan (2021).
- Omeje K. (ed.) The Governance, Security and Development Nexus: Africa Rising. New York: Palgrave Macmillan (2021).
- Kenneth Omeje(2021) Reflections on How the Nigerian Government Has Managed the Covid-19 Crisis, African Security, 14:4, 484-505, DOI: 1080/19392206.2021.2019887
- Omeje, K. (ed.) Peacebuilding in Contemporary Africa: In Search of Alternative Strategies. London: Routledge, 2019.
- Omeje K. (ed.) The Crises of Postcoloniality in Africa, a book project funded by CODESRIA, Dakar, Senegal; 2015.
- Omeje K. & Tricia R. Hepner (eds.) Conflict and Peacebuilding in the African Great Lakes Region. Indiana University Press (2013). Book project is part of the UK government’s funded 3-year DelPHE grant.