HAUWA BALARABE, PhD, MA, BA, NCE, Dip.
Telephone: +234-8034857493; 08025167300
Assistant Lecturer, Department of Languages, Nigerian Defence Academy – Kaduna
- Name in Full: Hauwa Balarabe
- Department: Department of Languages
- Date and Place of Birth: 1st Oct, 1978, Kafanchan Kaduna State
- State of Origin: Kaduna State
- L.G.A: Jemaa
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Marital status: Married
- Gender: Female
- Contact Address: Dept. of Languages, NDA Kaduna
- Date of First Appointment: November 2019
- Present Rank: Assistant Lecturer
- PhD- Nassarawa State University Keffi, Nassarawa state, Nigeria Ph.D in Arabic studies, 2021
- MA- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria, M.A in Arabic studies, 2014
- BA- University of Jos, Plateau State, BA in Arabic Studies
- NCE- Kaduna State College of Education, Gidan Waya, NCE in Arabic and Islamic Studies
- DIPLOMA- Community Learning Center, Fantsuam Foundation Kafanchan, Kaduna State,
- DIPLOMA in Computer science.
- Hauwa Balarabe. An exception in Arabic Grammar an International Conference presented at International Islamic University College Solangor, Malaysia. 2018
- Hauwa Balarabe. Grammatical studies of an act of exception (أداة غير) in the (Diwan Hadirir Ruh) Anthology of Mujtaba Muhammad Sani, Ibn Masani Journal of Arabic Language, Umaru Musa Yar adua University, Katsina, 2022.
- Hauwa Balarabe. Grammatical studies of the particles of exception in the (Diwan Hadirir Ruh) Anthology of Mujtaba Muhammad Sani, published in the (Addad) Journal of Arabic Language and Literature, at the department of Arabic studies, Nassarawa state university, Keffi, 2019 ISSN: 4009-1213
- Hauwa Balarabe. Arabic Language and national security, Presented at the 11th National conference for Language and National Security, ASALLIN 2015.
- Hauwa Balarabe. Women Education and Arab culture, Presented at the International conference on Gender and women studies, African Association for teaching and learning, Abuja 2015.