Dr N E Gandapa is a senior lecturer in the department. He obtained his PhD in Environmental Management from (NDA, 2014). MSc. in Resources Development in 2003 and B.Sc. Geography in 1996 from the university of Maiduguri and NCE (Hong, 1990).
Areas of Specialization and Interest: Environmental Impact Assessment
- Gandapa, E.N. (2017). Comparative Analysis of Woody Plants Biomass on the Affected and Restricted Land Management Practices in Peasant Community, Adamawa State, Nigeria. Science World Journal. Kaduna State University. ISSN1597-6343: https://www.ajol.info/index.php/swj/article/viewFile/166074/155509 Pp. 7-11.
- Gandapa, E.N. (2017). Distribution of Woody Plants on the Adapted Land Management Practices in Hong Local Government Area, Adamawa State, Nigeria. Adamawa State Journal of Scientific Research 5(1). Adamawa State University ISSN: 2251-0702. Available at: http://adsujsr.com/vol-5-1/ Pp. 54-64
- Gandapa, E.N. (2018). Effects of Surface Mining and Infrastructural Development on Rural Resources Degradation in Part of Adamawa State, Nigeria. Journal of Geography, Environment and Earth Science International. SCIENCEDOMAIN international, India.15(4):ISSN:2454-7352.: http://www.journaljgeesi.com/index.php/JGEESI//article/view/11080 Pp. 1-11
- Gandapa, E.N. (2018). Analysis of Spatio-Temporal Trends in Normalized Difference Vegetation Index of Hong Local Government Area, Adamawa State, Nigeria. Trends in Science & Technology Journal. 3(2B). e-ISSN: 24085162; p-ISSN: 20485170 Federal University of Wukari. Pp. 1002-1006. Available at: https://www.semanticscholar.org/ paper/ANALYSIS-OF-SPATIO-
- Gandapa, E.N. (2018). Assessment of Species Diversity of Indigenous Woody Plants in Part of Adamawa State, Nigeria. Savanna: A Journal of the Environmental and Social Sciences 24(3). Ahmadu Bello University Press Ltd ISSN: 0331-0523. Pp. 61-68
- Gandapa, E.N. (2018). Relationship between Spatio-temporal Trends in Normalized Difference Vegetation Index and Climate Change in Sudan Vegetation Zone, Adamawa State, Nigeria. Journal of Environmental Management & Sustainability 01(01) Nasarawa State University Keffi. Pp. 282-302
- Gandapa, E.N. (2019). Vegetation Cover and Military Operations in Sudan Region of Adamawa State, Nigeria. Journal of Defence Studies. Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna. Vol. 19. ISSN: 1117-8795. Pp. 41-63
- Gandapa, E.N. and Matapa, J.I. (2020). Analysis of Woody Plants Dimensions on the Affected and Restricted Land Management Practices in Sudan Vegetation Zone, Adamawa State, Nigeria. Journal of Applied Sciences & Environmental Management 24(1) 163-169. University of Port Harcourt. Available at: https://www.ajol.info/index.php/jasem/issue/view/18756
- Gandapa, E.N. (2020). Relationship between Population and Woody Plants Distributions in Pella District Hong Local Government Area, Adamawa State, Nigeria. International Journal of Research in Geography (IJRG), 6(1) 2020, America. Available at: https://www.arcjournals.org/pdfs/ijrg/v6-i1/1.pdf Pp. 1-9