Directorate of Logistics. The DOL is responsible to the Comdt for all Logistics matter in the Academy and the Directorate is headed by a Director from the Air Force with establishment rank of Air Commodore.
The Directorate is comprising of 5 department/Bn and each of these department are responsible to the Director of Logistics for duties assigned to them to be carried out in favour of the Academy. Below are assigned to head the departments.
- Engineering Maintenance Service. The Engineering Maintenance Service (EMS) is responsible to the DOL for all The EMS is headed by a Commanding Officer from the Army with the establishment rank of Lt Col.
- Catering Department.The Catering department cater for cadets daily meals ie Regular Cadets (RC), Short Service The department is headed by mess manager from the Army with The establishment rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Mechanical Transport Bn.The Mechanical Transport (MT) Bn will be responsible to the Dol for all issues relating to Mechanical Transport in the Academy. The Bn will be headed by a CO from the Army with establish rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- NDA Ordnance Composite Depot. The CONDA Ordance Composite Depot is responsible to the DOL for stores in the Academy. The CO headed by an Army offr with an establish rank of Lt Col.
- Fire Service Department. The Fire Service/Department is responsible for the prevention of fire outbreak and Fire Fighting in the Academy. Department is headed by an Air Force Officer with establishment rank of Squadron Leader and the OC is also aminerable to DOL
- Presently the Directorate is manned by 11 Officers including the Director, below are the list of officers are list of officer manning various department/battalions under the directorate as well as the staff officers to the directorate as well as the staff officers to the Director of Logistics.