PROFILE OF MRS IT BADMOS
1. Born in 1966, Mrs Idayat Toyin Badmos had her primary and secondary education between 1971 and 1984. She attend Federal College of Education, Katsina, (1988), Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and Kaduna Polytechnic where she obtained B.Ed (Second Class Honours) in Social Studies (1990) and Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (2000). Also holds a Master of International Affairs & Diplomacy (MIAD) from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (2004) and Master degree in Public Administration obtained from the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna awarded in September (2013). In addition, she has attended many courses including Advanced Digital Appreciation Programm for Tertiary Training held in Digital Bridge Institute, Abuja (2011), Mastering Training Needs Analysis and Training Evaluation (Identification, Analysis Evaluation & Assessment of Training Needs) held at Oxford Management Centre, Dubai (2012). She is a member of the Association of Nigerian Universities Professional Administrators.
2. Mrs Badmos commenced her career in NDA as an Administrative Assistant (1994). She got promoted to Administrative Officer in October (1997), Assistant Registrar (2000), Senior Assistant Registrar (SAR) in October, (2009), Principal Assistant Registrar (PAR) in October, (2008), and then to her present position as Deputy Registrar in October, (2014).
3. In the course of her career as a university administrator, Mrs Badmos served in different capacities within the university setting. Between the Year 1994 and 2014, she served as the Faculty Officer for the Faculty of Science (FS), Faculty Officer for the Faculty of Arts and Social Science (FASS) and Secretary Postgraduate School and Principal Assistant Registrar, Academic Planning Unit (2008 – 2011). She also served in the Academy Registry in different capacities including the Secretary Academy Promotion Committee (2011 – 2013), Secretary Academic Branch Loan Committee (2014) till date. Secretary, NDA Schools Management Board, Secretary, Committee to screen and Shortlisted staff for upgrading She was assigned Deputy Registrar, Establishment Unit of the Academy Registry in October (2014). Since then she has been handling personnel matters concerning staff training, study leave, conference attendance, discipline, appointment and promotions matters and other allied matters. She has served in many standing committees of NDA and some ad hoc committees including Investigation and Interview Panels. She also assists the Academy Registrar in the administration of all the NDA civilian staff.
5. Over the years, Mrs Badmos has attended some conferences/workshops. These include the following:
a. Association of Nigerian Universities Professional Administrators (ANUPA) Conference held at the Ahmed Bello University, Zaria in November 2005.
b. Training workshop for Academic Planning Officer of Officers of Nigerian Universities held at NUC complex, Abuja (2011).
c. Advanced Digital Appreciation Program for Tertiary Training held in Digital Bridge Institute, Abuja (2011).
d. Institute of Management Consultants Training Conferences.
e. Association of Registrars of Nigerian Universities meeting held in Enugu (2014).
6. Mrs Badmos is happily married to Gp Capt T Badmos (rtd) and the marriage is blessed with children.
7. Her hobbies include reading, and observing people.